Organic Colombian Arabica Coffee
Our team of experts sampled coffees from all around the world and came to a unanimous decision on 100% Arabica beans. The combination of perfect growing conditions, ultra high-quality beans, and highly dedicated and skilled coffee growers, means a premium coffee with a deliciously robust flavour profile.
- Certified Fair Trade
- Certified Organic
- Certified Kosher
Coffee Fruit Concentrate
Standardized to 40% coffee fruit polyphenols.
Patented by the undisputed world leaders in the research of coffee fruit. Selectively hand-picked at their nutritional peak, providing a unique and superior profile of polyphenols to support cognitive health.
How It Works
Contains a superior profile of polyphenols, linked to a wide array of health benefits
Stimulates production of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)
BDNF is a protein inside nerve cells, helping to nurture, protect, and propel the growth and function of neurons that play a key role in the central and peripheral nervous system.
- Vital to brain and nerve health
- Highly active in areas of the brain involved in learning, memory, and higher thinking
- Naturally decreases with age
- Low levels linked to impaired learning, anxiety, and depression
Organic Lion’s Mane
Enjoyed as a food in Japan and China and used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, Lion’s Mane has been shown to be effective in improving cognitive function and supporting nerve health.
How It Works
Contains compounds that promote the synthesis of Nerve Growth Factor, which is involved in the regulation, growth, and survival of neurons in the central nervous system
Enhances myelination of neurons for faster communication between nerves*
In a 2009 study, older adults with mild cognitive impairment who took Lion’s Mane for 16 weeks had significant improvements in cognitive function tests when compared to placebo.
An amino acid naturally occurring in tea leaves, known to significantly promote relaxation and focus, improve sleep and mood, and reduce stress and anxiety. L-theanine works synergistically with caffeine, enhancing the positive effects while reducing tiredness, headaches, and jitteriness.
How It Works
- Promotes alpha wave production in the brain (this wave frequency helps us calm down and feel relaxed)
- Increases levels of glutathione, a potent antioxidant
- Increases levels of GABA, a neurotransmitter that is found naturally in the brain and has a calming effect on healthy individuals
- Low levels of GABA have been found in those with certain types of anxiety disorders
In a 2012 study of healthy adults, those who took a single administration of L-theanine experienced reduced tension and anxiety scores, compared to placebo.
Dissolve 1 sachet into a 240 mL (8 fl oz.) cup with hot water. Stir and enjoy.
Prepare with hot water:
Rich – 180 mL (6 fl oz.)
Medium – 240 mL (8 fl oz.)
Light – 300 mL (10 fl oz.)